Moglix.com - Associate Director - Supply & Category Development - SME Online Business (5-9 yrs)
Reporting Manager - VP - SME Online
Role Objective :
- To manage and successfully drive an SBU consisting of multiple product categories over an E-commerce driven channel, while achieving targets against the KPIs. This role demands the candidate to be a go-getter who has a knack for problem-solving and growth hacking.
- The business requires acumen to disrupt the traditional procurement processes of the MSME market and bring in a more organized way of transaction. The profile allows the candidate to project entrepreneurship and leadership skills which contributing towards the success of the organization
Role Responsibilities :
- Responsible for maximizing sales and profit of the categories and achieving sales budgets while remaining competitive in the marketplace
- Management of top-line and bottom-line (P&L), merchandise mix and price sanity
- Negotiate all vendor buying agreements between the company and respective suppliers
- Work with merchandising teams on promotional planning and merchandising on the sales platforms
- Work with marketing teams for selecting products through online paid channels, social media etc., while ensuring pricing accuracy
- Work closely with suppliers, majorly brands and engage them in joint business plans with a promise of growth and scale
- Plan category structure as per the market, while ensuring no SEO impact, to improve the customer shopping experience
- Monitoring product lifecycle of every product in the category and take early calls for opportunity maximization
- Accurately forecasting trends, planning stock and monitoring performance
- Maintaining strong focus on KPIs such as Traffic, CTR, Conversion, Bounce Rate, etc.
- Planning and developing the product range and finalizing the pricing strategy for products
Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction through Seller/brand level monitoring of the NPS score vis-a-vis Inventory Management, Delivery SLA, Product Quality, Returns/Cancellations, etc.
Key Stakeholders :
With: Supplier Management & Cataloging Teams. Marketing, Merchandising & Product Management Teams. Order Management, Warehouse & Customer Care Teams. Finance, Technology & HR
Purpose: For on-boarding, product listing and servicing of vendors. For ensuring Customer Segmentation/Targeting/Positioning and smooth UI/UX. For ensuring high CSAT and Customer NPS. For managing various business stakeholders, namely Vendors, Customers and Team Members.
With: Vendors, Brands, Suppliers
Purpose: Onboarding, price negotiations, new category introduction
Education: MBA from Tier 1/1.5 institute
- Excellent communication & people management skills
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- High proficiency in comprehending and building analysis over large and complex data sets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.