Moglix.com - AD/Director - Enterprise Business - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI/IIT/NIT (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. He would be expected to lead a team of 10-15 Sales/Operations personnel and be responsible for a P&L for the regional team.
Key Responsibilities :
- Getting relevant B2B customers on board, nurturing them and converting them to consistent key accounts
- Strategize entry across industrial segments and enabling technology led procurement.
- Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth.
- Ensuring 100% end to end fulfillment rate for all orders.
- Ensuring 100% compliance on taxation, account receivables and payables
Desired candidate traits :
- 6+ years of experience in Enterprise Sales (new client acquisition) in B2B / Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Consumer Goods space
- Excellent hunting skills
- Account management, farming & Operations experience
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- Startup experience would be an added advantage
- B.Tech & MBA from a Tier 1/2 institutes (Top 15 MBA)
Working days : We work 6 days with one Saturday off per month