Moglix - Senior Manager - Packaging (7-12 yrs)
Designation : Manager/Senior Manager- Packaging (TAAS)
Key role related skills:
1) Strong consulting expertise in Packaging domain
2) Effective Procurement knowledge- Packaging mkt.
3) Excellent communication Skills (CXO level)
Role Objective :
The role requires the incumbent to analyze and determine all standards for packaging lines and ensure compliance to all schedules for processes and develop and maintain all packing orders effectively. We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges in Packaging space for TAAS vertical. The role requires consulting and development of Packaging materials as per the need of the customer.
Role Responsibilities :
- Formulate growth strategy for existing Packaging accounts (grow share of business) along with the business heads and other senior stakeholders.
- Identify alignment gaps with customer team, and drive transparency and accountability through communication and collaboration.
- Will be responsible for delivering the projects assigned to him/her on time.
- Working in close association with the vendors to get the development done.
- Program managing cross functionally to ensure adherence to SLAs. Supporting and leading various marketing activities from time to time.
Qualification & Experience :
- Work Experience Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Packaging expert (in supply/ consulting)
- Should Know, how to start from scratch with a 0-1 approach of business.
- Start-up experience would be an added advantage.
- Excellent in communication skills with good excel knowledge Essential
- Hardworking, Fearless, Innovative and strong desire to excel even in ambiguous situations Essential
- Education MBA+ B.tech from a reputed college/ IIP. Essential
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.