Moglix - Senior Manager/AD - Sales & Operations - Retail Infrastructure & New Initiative (4-9 yrs)
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. The incumbent will be expected to be the rainmaker for Moglix in the Infrastructure and Construction sector. A passion towards disrupting the $100Bn Infra materials sector through carefully crafted strategies and a strong ex- cution focus would be needed. The incumbent would be expected to lead from the front on several new initiatives including Retail market penetration, Category expansion among others. Exposure and interest towards customer segmentation and targeting along with Branding strategies would be needed.
- Scanning & identifying new retail market partnerships.
- Planning, mapping extensive retailer network with the objective of attaining accelerated growth.
- Building Moglix strategy to penetrate Infra and construction Retail market
- Formulating business plan for development and growth of the organization through branding & customer positioning.
- Steering entire business directions, ensuring profitability in line with organizational objectives.
- Program managing cross functionally to ensure adherence to SLAs. Supporting and leading various marketing activities from time to time
- Devising the right strategies for Category Expansion as well GTM
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in Sales/KAM from retail segments on infra raw materials (Steel, Cement, Concrete, Aggregates, Granites etc)
- Excellent communication & people management skills
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- Sales exp. of retail Infra projects like EPC, steel
- Must enjoy retail / distribution sales, scanning market for retail partnership
- B. Tech & MBA from Tier 1/2 institute