Deputy Manager at Moglix
Views:629 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Moglix - Regional Sourcing Lead - North (4-9 yrs)
Develop best-in-class sourcing base across assigned regions through implementation of optimal sourcing strategies that align to Moglix's objectives and deliver value to the business across all segments.
Work towards identification and selection of new vendors across markets with the purpose of developing reliable partners to enhance service capabilities
The role demands the candidate to be a go-getter who has a knack for problem-solving and someone who can consistently ensure upward growth in high-quality supplier base.
Role Responsibilities -
- Implement best practices in procurement and supplier management to manage vendor risk, performance and relationships - pan Moglix
- Oversee complete sourcing operations across locations & coordinate with various teams (Supply-chain, finance, customer success, regional business teams etc. for fulfilling the growing business needs.
- Use highly efficient sourcing model through different levers such as price negotiations, alternate vendor development, defining share of business, etc. having direct impact on bottom-line.
- Analyze data, keep track of pan India sourcing KPIs & drive RCAs & corrective actions
- Technology adoption: Bring the vendors on Moglix tech platforms and drive their orders, inventory, account statement through the same
- Lead initiatives that deliver improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of procurement activities and creating a simplified process for end users
- Work with category teams on the strategic initiatives to help grow the categories
- Driving standardization: Ensuring standardization of products, process and prices
- Financial Compliance: Ensuring 100% compliance with taxation, account receivables and payables, and periodic reconciliation with vendors
- 4+ years of work experience in procurement/ sales/ category management roles. Experience of working with authorized industrial distributors /OEMs would be required. Sound understanding of strategic sourcing tactics.
- Preference would be given to candidates having expertise in the procurement of Electrical category items (Wires & Cables, Switchgear, Electrical Panels, HVAC, LED Lighting, Electrical Motors etc)
- Excellent vendor development and negotiation skills
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- Startup experience would be an added advantage.
B.Tech +MBA from tier 1 /1.5 institute