Moglix - Program Manager/Senior Program Manager - Packaging (3-7 yrs)
The profile requires working with the business heads to achieve company's short- and long-term strategic objectives. The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges and the individual is required to multi-task, conceptualize, connecting with existing clients, have attention to detail, work under stringent deadlines while aggregating and interpreting data.
- Cross-functional & key stakeholder management (both external & internal) to drive multiple initiatives
- Monitoring & driving all organizational KPIs that are critical for the Business Unit
- Manage multiple projects assigned by the leader related to diverse businesses and functions
- Provide ongoing support to business activities and coordinate between Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, Technology, Marketing & other functions of Packaging space.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Leader & other stakeholders; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the Leader, some of which may have organizational impact
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follows-through on projects to successful completion
- Maintaining and building on Moglix relationship and advice, on ways to deliver value from the product.
Education & qualification:
- 3 to 7 years of work experience in a Program Manager role in B2B Enterprise/ Packaging space
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch, high emotional intelligence
- Strong sense of personal ownership and ability to "get things done"
- Superior research skills and resourcefulness to draw logical conclusions with often limited/ imperfect information
- Excellent data analytical skills, Excellent presentation skills
- MBA from a premier (tier -1/2/3) institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.