Deputy Manager at Moglix
Views:956 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Moglix - Manager - Sourcing (4-10 yrs)
Role Objective : We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. He/She would be expected to analyse and derive inferences from Customer Purchase Data.
- Experience working in start-up would be better (fast paced dynamic environment) or experience working in/with automotive industry
- Understanding and exposure in heavy steel fabrication.
- Exposure in RM Sourcing.
- Candidate should have an understanding of mechanical and electrical tools, machines and brands (basic technical awareness)
- Experience in Vendor development & management - skills expected: Negotiation with vendors, pricing knowledge and awareness of local market
- Handle the RFQ's received from customers by ensuring best rate sourcing
- Ensure all RFQs are quoted within time to customers
- Ensure supplier side contracting in place to serve customer orders with minimum delay
- Ensure on-time in-full fulfillment rate of 99%+
- Assisting sales team to achieve monthly sales target
- Growing sales share in the key accounts
- Work Experience- 2+ years of experience in similar profile with a high growth start-up preferably
Education - B.TECH/3 year Diploma in Engg, MBA (prefered)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.