Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Moglix
Views:3167 Applications:822 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Moglix - Manager - Operations (2-3 yrs)
Role Objective :
The profile requires working with the CXOs & other business heads to achieve company's short- and long-term strategic objectives. The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges and the individual is required to multi-task, conceptualize, implement new processes, have attention to detail, work under stringent deadlines while aggregating and interpreting data.
Role Responsibilities :
- Cross functional & key stakeholder management (both external & internal) to drive multiple initiatives
- Monitoring & driving all organizational KPIs that are critical for the Business Unit-
- Responsible for all KRAs that driven by Leader such as reviews, board meetings etc-
- Manage multiple projects assigned by the leader related to diverse businesses and functions
- Provide ongoing support to business activities and coordinate between Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, Technology, Marketing & other functions-
- Communicates directly and on behalf of Leader on matters related to Leader's programmatic initiatives-
- Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Leader, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral or response-
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Leader & other stakeholders; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff-
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organisation and manages a variety of special projects for the Leader, some of which may have organizational impact-
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follows-through on projects to successful completion
Qualification & Experience Essential/ Desirable :
Work Experience : 2 years of industry experience in managing supply chain function.
Essential - Knowledge and experience in planning and execution of project from initial level.
Essential - Person must have worked in projects- delivery in Software Services organization Essential
Strong communication skills including verbal, written, presentation and active listening and group facilitation
Essential - Knowledge of Agile and Software lifecycle and tools such as Jira
Essential - Strong customer interfacing and conflict resolution skill
Essential - Good understanding of technology and latest industry trends.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering from tier 1/2 institutes
Essential - MBA degree from Tier 1/2 Essential