Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Moglix
Views:512 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Moglix - Lead/Associate Director - Service Delivery (10-14 yrs)
Business / Customer :
- Manage Service Level Agreements / metrics as decided with the client.
- Deliver on Financial goals for the business - Customer Profitability.
- Certify controls laid down by the business to ensure successful audit by client and external party.
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis to discuss operational issues and Critical to Quality (CTQ) delivery and to build rapport with the customer Monthly/Quarterly Business reviews with the client.
- Manage customer relationships through regular communication with clients.
- Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers.
- Prepare and report process performance metrics to stakeholders.
- Identify better ways to deliver anticipated customer needs or to deliver existing services that target customers value.
- Analyze customer feedback at desired intervals and initiate ways to improve the score.
- Proactively identify opportunities for additional business with customer.
- Participate in management discussions (Governance discussion, Management forums with customer).
- Effective forward planning in terms of process delivery, people & client engagement.
- Identify & Optimize key cost drivers.
- Identify opportunities for Growth.
Project / Process :
- Work with support functions to enable infrastructure support to team and ensure zero downtime.
- Resource utilization and scheduling of end to end work.
- Prepare for infrastructure and other growth related requirements while working with the PMO team.
- Review documentation and knowledge transfer as per the project plan.
- Drive knowledge management and continuous up skilling of the team.
- Plan for resources based on volume projection and current available head count and allocate responsibilities.
- Share value addition and best practices across teams.
People / Team :
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and capture within and across teams.
- Identify training needs for direct reports and ensure domain/developmental trainings needs are met.
- Identify critical/high potential resources and chart career path/growth plan.
- Deliver communication received from senior management to the team members though town halls, team meetings.