HR Recruiter at New Avenues Consulting
Views:218 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Model Validation Role - Stress Test (3-9 yrs)
Job Title : Model Validation - Stress Test
Location : Noida
- The person filling the role is responsible for being model validator for a wide range of IRB and IFRS9 models as well as support other model validation efforts in MTP, IST BoE stress testing frameworks or Anti Money Laundering models etc.
- Provide independent review (IR) and challenge of different aspects of model (conceptual soundness, model performance etc.) across different model types (capital, impairment, liquidity, stress testing etc.) to a high degree of depth, as required by and detailed in the Banks policies and standards. This role will be part of Group Risk IVU team.
- Provide input to/support the governance and reporting processes related to model risk management.
What were looking for :
- Strong analytical skills with experience in developing, validating and risk management of models
- Significant experience of coding in R/SQL/C++/Python or equivalent language, including handling large datasets and writing functions.
- Good communication and influencing skills, ability to produce high quality written communication for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly organised in terms of documentation and follow through.
- Advanced understanding of the quantitative techniques used in developing and validating PD, LGD, EAD, Machine Learning, VAR, Low Default Portfolio modelling etc.
- An ability to identify and analyse appropriate external data sources for model development or validation.
- Should have relevant experience in analytical industry. Hands-on experience in the use of statistical packages, such as SAS, R, Python. Expert user of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
Preferred : Experience in a modeller/validator role in the Wholesale industry.
- Experience in Machine Learning models
- Beyond risk management, knowledge in financial projection, capital management and treasury
Skills that will help you in the role :
- Good understanding of banking environment and wholesale portfolios.
- Familiarity with FRB/PRA regulations and IFRS9 accounting standards.
- Ability to work in a high performing team, and the ability to work and liaise with others in a diverse team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.