Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:237 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Model Development/Validation/Monitoring Role - Credit Risk Data/SAS/SQL/Python - Operations Management & Analytics Firm (2-8 yrs)
Credit Risk Model Development/Validation/Monitoring - SAS/SQL/Python
Location : Gurgaon/Bangalore/Pune
Summary : An excellent opportunity for someone having experience in model development or model validation in the credit risk domain. An ideal candidate would be the one having experience in SAS/SQL.
Your Future Employer : An American multinational professional services company mainly involved in the operations management and analytics. It offers insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, healthcare, travel, transportation and logistics services.
- Designing, analyzing, monitoring credit risk strategies for different loan products such as personal loans, auto loans, etc.
- Model development or model validation in the credit risk domain.
- Understanding existing underwriting rules, strategies and replicate them in business rules using SAS/SQL.
- To generate KPI, track risk and delinquency metrics for portfolios using SQL/Tableau.
- To revamp pricing strategy changes and launch A/B test for monitoring impact and performance of the change.
- An individual must have knowledge of and certifications in programming, SAS/SQL/Python.
- Should have knowledge of Banking / Financial Services Industry with preference in lending space (Personal Loans, Credit Cards, Auto loans etc.)
- Should be experienced in creating and utilizing credit risk data marts.
- An individual should have good knowledge of designing, implementing, and measuring statistically valid experiments (mainly A/B tests).
What is in it for you :
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.