Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:125 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Model Development Role - BFSI (3-6 yrs)
A varied role for a finance professional with at least 3+ Yrs. of expert knowledge of modern risk management techniques into building financial regulatory models. It involves requirement gathering and analysis of the data to support risk analysis, including defining observation periods, outcome periods.
YOUR EMPLOYER :
A leading Global analytics and Operations Management firm providing action oriented solutions to business problems.
- Building regulatory risk models and working on financial model(IFRS9/BASEL/CCAR/CECL)
- Working primarily on extracting data from multiple platforms and conduct analysis using statistical and mathematical methodologies and tools
- Managing the responsibility which involves ensuring all deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality
- Creating detailed documentation outlining the design and technical specifications of each solution.
- 3-6 years of work experience building or developing risk models
- Experience in machine learning
- A post-graduate degree in a numerate subject from a reputed institute
- Strong knowledge of advanced statistical and analytical techniques.
- Expert knowledge of modern risk management techniques within Retail Banking
- Hands on experience in the use of statistical packages e.g. SAS
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU :
- An opportunity to lead in model development environment
- Fast track career growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.