Talent Acquisition Specialist at Rekrut India
Views:238 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Model Developer - SQL/SAS - Global Consumer Banking (2-13 yrs)
This position within Global Consumer Banking will develop CCAR/DFAST stress loss models for secured portfolios (e.g., Home Equity, Mortgage etc.). The responsibility includes but not limited to the following activities:
- Obtain and conduct QA/QC on all data required for stress loss model development
- Develop segment and/or account level stress loss models
- Perform all required tests (e.g. sensitivity and back-testing)
- Validate/recalibrate all models annually to incorporate latest data. Redevelop as needed.
- Deliver comprehensive model documentation
- Work closely with cross functional teams, including country/regions business stakeholders, model validation and governance teams, and model implementation team
- Prepare responses/presentations for regulatory agencies on all regulatory models built
- Advanced Degree (Masters required or PhD preferred) in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Economics, Quantitative Finance etc. MBA s should apply only if they are interested in career in specialized quantitative risk management discipline.
- Role involves strong programming (SAS, R, Matlab etc) and quantitative analytics (regression, time series, decision tree, linear/nonlinear optimization etc) skill.
- Experience in performing quantitative analysis, statistical modeling, loss forecasting, loan loss reserve modeling, and particularly econometric modeling of consumer credit risk stress losses
- Experience in model development or (risk/marketing) - credit scorecard development, Basel modeling, stress loss preferred or credit policy analytics
- Experience in end-to-end modeling process (data collection, data integrity QA/QC/reconcilements, pre-processing, segmentation, variable transformation, variable selection, econometric model estimation, sensitivity testing, back testing, out-of-time testing, model documentation, & model production implementation)
- Good communication skill to communicate technical information verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Expected to work with moderate supervision and guidance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.