Consultant at Gi Group (Elixir Consulting)
Views:772 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Model Developement Role - Banking (3-10 yrs)
Role Overview: We are hiring for multiple positions for our Banking/ Credit Card vertical across levels. We are looking for proficient Modelers with prior work experience of 1-8 years in SAS modeling.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with programming in Python & SQL
- Prior Experience /Proficiency in the Statistical modeling concepts and advanced modeling techniques like- Regression/ Decision trees etc.
- Good to have
- Banking/ Credit Card domain knowledge
- Experience in any Regulatory modeling frameworks- CCAR/CECL/IFRS
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, actuarial sciences, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- Candidates with strong model development experience in banking/ credit card domain will be preferred
- Strong and in-depth understanding of statistical tools like Regression, Decision Trees
- Data analysis experience (1- 5 years)
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with multiple stakeholder management
- Strong track record of delivery
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up challenges
- Able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.