HR Executive at Mobisy Technologies Private Limited
Views:168 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Mobisy Technologies - Customer Project Manager (6-10 yrs)
- You have the passion to be the driving force behind the project and see it achieve success within set frameworks. Understand the minutest of details of the customer's business and implement solutions from inception to go live. Here is your chance to interact with Industry giants and learn about their business practices.
- We can help you grow as a kickass Project Manager but you have to be passionate about Customer Success and help us scale the revolution we have begun in SaaS Mobility with Bizom, a leading retail intelligence platform with more than 500 leading CPG brands as our customers.
- You will work with the Head of Customer Delight and collaborate with the Customer Success team to showcase Bizom's impact in the CPG and FMCG industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Ownership: Single point ownership and point of contact for enterprise customer project execution and delivery within allocated budgets and highest customer satisfaction score.
- Proposal: Partners with the sales team to understand and document key customer requirements and provide delivery plan options for a winning proposal while ensuring internal alignment of roadmaps and resources for smooth execution post-win.
- Requirements: Ownership for requirements/features documentation and sign-off with customers including conducting workshops with the customer as necessary.
- Project Plan & Implementation: Prepares a Detailed Project Plan including dependencies and risks. Signs off the project plan with the customer and works with the implementation team on a day-to-day basis to ensure requirements are implemented and the project remains on track.
- Change Request: Change request must be captured, analyzed and impact must be signed off with the customer including corresponding project plan changes.
- Status Update: CPM is responsible for sending regular status updates for key internal stakeholders. CPM is also responsible for conducting Joint Executive review meetings with the key stakeholders for progress updates and removing roadblocks to the success of the project.
-Trainer's Briefing: Coordinate with the training team including briefing the team about the entire workflow on which the customer must be trained.
- Stakeholder Management: Communicate regularly with client stakeholders, R&D, and support groups regarding implementation and procedures including relationship management with key stakeholders
- Usage: Track first-month usage After Go Live and work with the User adoption team to increase the usage.
- Total experience of 6-10 years with at least 3 years managing enterprise customer projects
- Prior experience in SAAS product deployments or professional services software project management and delivery
- Demonstrated ability to manage and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders without undue escalations
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to Multitask
What's in it for you :
- A ring side view into the workings of a rapidly growing, award-winning startup
- A fun workplace with friendly, interesting colleagues, a table tennis table and free lunch.
- Freedom to be creative and innovative in providing solutions to customers
- Get to work alongside some of the best people in the industry
- Exposure to learn about different industries and markets.
- An opportunity to interact with CEO- s, CXO's and Sales Head's of different companies.
Mobisy Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a high-growth, VC funded tech company that's transforming the retail supply ecosystems in several markets including India, Africa, the Middle East and Europe through its product, Bizom. Mobisy is one of the top 10 tech startups in India (according to YourStory) and was included in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India three times in a row. But what we really take pride in is our 300+ enterprise customers and hundreds of thousands of users loving our products and telling the world about it. Customers' high ratings to Mobisy on Gartner (4.6 on 5) indicate we are the most loved solution among them.
Mobisy's Culture of Algorithmic Jugaad :
When we sat down to think about our culture, we could just come up with two words - Algorithmic Jugaad- . It's so famous now, we had to trademark it !! To explain it briefly, Jugaad as you know stands for frugal innovation done at periphery. Algorithms are all about structured process oriented thinking. We understood that part of the reason we are a fast growing and successful company was that we could blend those 2 elements in the right proportion. We also put algorithms in our customers jugaads.. :-) . Some of our colleagues who joined from corporates admit that
Mobisy has put some jugaads in their single track algorithmic thinking. In Mobisy you will see entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial thinking all around. At least 1 out of 3 of us has built at least 1 startup of their own each !!
We take ownership of our work and aim high. We are given the freedom to take risks and solve problems wherever they may see it. In other words, entrepreneurial innovation is the norm in Mobisy.
People first: We believe in working with great people who we believe build great products/process which eventually lead to profits
Entrepreneurship: See a problem, make it your own, solve it.
Teamwork: As a fast-growing company, we realized that we need to work as a great team rather than just a team of great individuals.
Innovation: No idea is crazy or stupid, come up with as many as you can and actively seek feedback to further improve.
The Retail Intelligence platform :
Bizom, Mobisy's flagship product, is the retail intelligence platform for brands and their retailers.
We are leaders in providing insights and intelligence to CPG brands in India and emerging markets and are now making inroads into markets in Europe and other developed markets. We help brands achieve smart distribution by improving their manpower efficiency, channel performance and product performance. We achieve this by helping businesses first digitize their entire sales and supply chain and later help them move from a push-based distribution to a pull-based distribution using solutions that facilitate assisted and inspired selling.
Read more at https://bizom.in