Manager - HR at MobisyTechnologies
Views:1718 Applications:574 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Mobisy - Manager - Business Development/Enterprise Sales (2-10 yrs)
Mobisy - Business Development Manager (Enterprise Sales)
You will work with the Regional Sales Head and collaborate with the multiple teams to lead the impact of Bizom in the CPG industry in developing markets like India, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Project Management: Project owner of the designated account. Bizom representative for that account. Responsible for all alignment internal or external.
- Client Relationship management: Maintain constant engagement with all major stakeholders at client end (Business and Functional) through weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews.
- Analytics/Insights: Regular insights backed discussions with clients to suggest methods to drive the desired outcomes expected out of Bizom.
- Upsell/Xsell: Create upsell/xsell opportunities in an account by understanding their business challenges and outcomes they want to achieve aligned with their RTM goals.
- Requirement Gathering and Documentation: Understand, analyze and gather client requirements, document them in a BRD.
- Cross-Functional Communication: Work closely with RnD and CCD in the entire process towards ensuring faster go-lives and executions of new initiatives in accounts.
- Passion to take ownership of work, Crazy for sale(If you think you can sell air, You are the one).
- Should have the interest to play with data to come with some great insights to help clients.
- Should always be willing to learn and grow.
- If you have worked in the consulting space in retail / FMCG in emerging markets, it will be a huge bonus.
- High quality spoken and written English skills.