Senior Manager - Human Resources at Mobileum India Pvt Ltd.
Views:2122 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Mobileum - Senior Talent Management Partner (12-15 yrs)
Mobileum (www.mobileum.com ), Nestled in California's Silicon Valley, we have development centres in Gurgaon, Bangalore and Mumbai, and regional offices across the globe.
Mobileum delivers analytics solutions that generate revenues, reduce costs and accelerate digital transformation for more than 600 communications service providers across 150 countries. Mobileum's mission is to both grow and protect existing CSP revenue streams, as well as drive new revenues through business model innovation. We focus on specific domains including roaming, counter fraud and security, data monetization and digital transformation. Mobileum's success is built on its unique technology which combines analytics and engagement platforms with deep network and CSP systems integration to deliver end to end solutions. Mobileum is based in Silicon Valley California, with offices across the globe.
- Collaborate with the business team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating talent management issues and solutions as appropriate. Responsible for delivering the programs as assigned under talent management
- Connect closely with all levels of the organization, identify employees- thoughts and expectations and assist line managers in working out effective and feasible personal development plans for employees
- Manage the Organization's Development Program from Talent management perspective
- Ensure robust talent pipeline and review the internal talent movement processes, opportunities, timelines and specific programs needed for effective succession planning
- Obtain feedback, analyze and constantly evolve culture to meet changing needs of the environment. Strategize ways to enhance teamwork and working across functions.
- Design, lead, and implement learning programs across the company that align with organizational strategic priorities using a holistic approach to learning & development; self-directed, experiential, classroom, virtual etc
- Bring the - Mobileum School- concept to life by engaging employee's and driving a learning culture across the organization using innovative techniques
- Learning Needs Analysis; identifying themes and learning focus area's at the functional level and identifying solutions to meet identified needs
- Conceptualize and build learning tool on the HR system, lead the familiarization, drive engagement and usage of the same
- Support orientation program for new employee- s; input into content and how to evolve to ensure strong first impressions and appropriate learning is provided from day one
- Develop and build strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that learning and development initiatives are appropriately promoted and align with both team and organization-wide needs
- Strong partnership with HRBP's and other HR function's to ensure visibility on work in progress, projects upcoming and cross-HR project alignment with L&D strategy
- Involvement in crafting high potential and top talent development programs to ensure retention and growth of key talent Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of learning and development programs to create a culture of continuous development and understand its impact
- Provide input and outcome data on learning impact in reports to management and partners
- Lead project plans and keep track of initiatives as needed
Qualification / experience / skills:
- Proven experience using a high touch and consultative approach: excellent relationship management and communication and influencing skills; ability to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all management levels
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction; self-starter with a solution-oriented mindset; ability to build and implement solutions from scratch in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Passionate about learning - understand the importance and value of investing in and developing people and sharing that knowledge; bring strong L&D experience and expertise to the team
- Understanding & experience of talent management initiatives. Openness to learn and help in other special projects in the HR function.
- Experience with coaching and leadership development is a plus but not essential
- 12+ years of progressive experience in HR