Mobile Digital Ad Sales & Business Development Role (4-8 yrs)
Responsibilities of the role:
- Managing portfolio of existing Key / Enterprise accounts with multiple business units.
- Building strategic relationships with different stakeholders.
- Making proposals and presentations to clients with a precise display of their visibility when placed in the mobile digital space.
- Handling complete sales cycle ensuring committed deliveries and campaigns focus on renewals.
- Building and managing strong relationships with clients and helping products with continuous feedback.
- Achieving sales targets through new client acquisition and growing existing client base in the assigned territory.
What will you need:
- 4-8 years of Sales & business development work experience in an Internet, Digital media/agency or technology company experience is a huge plus.
- Understanding of Digital Ad-sales ecosystem
- Good Relationship with key Digital Agency and Clients in North
- Experience in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment is considered a plus.
- Relevant higher degree such as an MBA is advantageous but not a requirement.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and get things done.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.