Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:7731 Applications:1177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
MobiKwik - Specialist - Legal & Contract - LLB (1-3 yrs)
Main Responsibility :
- Drafting all sorts of legal documents like indemnity bind & guarantee, notices, reply, written statement & complaints
- Conducting legal research
- Preparing and vetting of Licensing and Service agreements, Investment agreements and Client agreement.
- Letter of Intents, MOU and other contracts for clients and prospective investors.
- Resolving legal queries and giving legal advice to the other departments
- Providing legal opinions on matters with case law research and relevant statutory research
- Entrusted with the responsibilities of managerial functions cum advisory counselling
- Providing legal opinion & advises about mandatory registrations and compliance
- Analyze various business proposals/ transactions in the legal context.
- Design, manage and maintain a system to track whether contracts have been executed, including a reminder system for any required follow-up.
- Candidate should be updated on legal trends with respect to the eCommerce industry.
- Drafting, Vetting & Negotiating Contracts for the Organization
- Creating cases database of the office (MIS)
Skills required :
- Knowledge of Corporate Legal Issues, drafting and reviewing Legal Agreements, understanding of business and financial combination.
- Good understanding of various aspects of business, specifically in e-commerce/NBFC
- Drive legal activity as per the requirements of the fintech start-up Organization
- Check ways and means for taking strict legal actions against the defaulters
- Ensure and standardize a process for effective legal actions against all the defaulters
- Provide legal opinion for taking possession/attachment of properties through legal means
- Identify the legal provisions
- Drafting and vetting of various agreements, loan documents, policies and processes, and documents as may be requested by various departments
General requirement :
- Candidate with a LAW background
- Candidate with experience in FinTech and NBFC's
- Ability and willingness to learn the process and digital orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.