Senior Manager - HR at Mobikwik
Views:16939 Applications:1291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Mobikwik - Senior Associate - Growth Marketing - Financial Services (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for self-motivated and highly-creative growth marketeer to look after travel and lending verticals. In the role, you will be responsible for all aspect of marketing operations. Your goal will be to grow the verticals and create user stickiness towards its.
Your duties will include analysing customer behaviour, implementing strategies and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Our ideal candidate is someone with prior experience in growth/digital marketing for travel and/or lending business. You should demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and execute all aspects of digital marketing campaigns including push, SMS, email and display advertising campaigns
- Develop and monitor marketing budget
- Track KPIs and analyse digital marketing campaign performance
- Responsible for driving transactions, GMV and DAUs for bikes, cabs, rental and lending vertical
- Coordinate with a design for the launch campaign and share inputs to improve performance
- Coordinate with product and/or tech team for the launch of new features or products to increase funnel conversion
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Good knowledge of Google analytics, Tune, tableau, Hasoffers
- Comfortable using CRM/mobile marketing tools like CleverTap, MoEngage, etc
- Good grasp on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Should be able to take end to end ownership of projects/vertical
- Good understanding of organisational goals and objectives. Should be able to strategize and execute campaigns and link them to the organisational goals
- Should have strong product knowledge and work closely with the product and tech team for new launches or feature requests to improve campaign performance
- Should be good with maintaining a relationship with partners and work aggressively to build it better
- 2-3 years of experience in growth marketing for either travel or lending business will be a plus point.
- MobiKwik is India's largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-com websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap.
- MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised close to $30 million in funding till now from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments.
- With MobiKwik, users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and netbanking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most MobiKwik users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse use cases such as recharge, bills, food, grocery, travel & cabs, shopping, entertainment, etc.
- Users can also make bank to bank transfers via UPI to friends and family using MobiKwik. Users today enjoy MobiKwik wallet services on Android, Windows, and iOS mobile applications and on MobiKwik.com. MobiKwik aspires to be the largest source of digital transactions in India.