Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:28031 Applications:417 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Mobikwik - Data Scientist (4-6 yrs)
MobiKwik is looking for self-motivated data scientists to join our Data science team. As a data scientist, you will be able to work with large data set generated by millions of MobiKwik users. Your work engagement will directly influence critical operations such as lending, marketing, product management and more.
- Work with multiple stakeholders (business, marketing and product teams) to understand the requirements, challenges and opportunities of existing systems
- Use your expertise in data science to propose a solution which will add value to the business
- Build machine learning models to add efficiency to the business
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or related field
- 4 years of hands-on experience (deep Python experience is mandatory)
- Exposure to risk/fraud modeling will be a plus
- Extensive experience in Machine learning, Bayesian Statistics, Time Series Analysis, Un/Supervised Learning (Deep Learning will be a plus)
- Experience with data manipulation and analysis using SQL
- Experience in visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: D3, ggplot, seaborn
- Experience in creating end-to-end data and process pipeline will be a plus
- Ability to communicate results with the leadership teams in the structured and coherent manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
MobiKwik is India's largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-com websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap.
MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised close to $30 million in funding till now from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments.
With MobiKwik, users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and netbanking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most MobiKwik users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse use cases such as recharge, bills, food, grocery, travel & cabs, shopping, entertainment, etc. Users can also make bank to bank transfers via UPI to friends and family using MobiKwik. Users today enjoy MobiKwik wallet services on Android, Windows, and iOS mobile applications and on MobiKwik.com.
MobiKwik aspires to be the largest source of digital transactions in India.