Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:1794 Applications:418 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Mobikwik - AVP - Legal & Contract (9-12 yrs)
Main Responsibility :
- Drafting all sorts of legal documents like indemnity bind & guarantee, notices, reply, written statement & complaints
- Conducting legal research
- Draft contract templates for all lines of business of the organization.
- In coordination with Organization's policies and compliance, provide appropriate advice and training to the business & strategy teams on related contracting matters.
- Preparing and vetting of Licensing and Service agreements, Investment agreements and Client agreement.
- Letter of Intents, MOU and other contracts for clients and prospective investors.
- Resolving legal queries and giving legal advice to the other departments
- Providing legal opinions on matters with case law research and relevant statutory research
- Entrusted with the responsibilities of managerial functions cum advisory counselling
- Providing legal opinion & advises about mandatory registrations and compliance
- Analyze various business proposals/ transactions in the legal context.
- Design, manage and maintain a system to track whether contracts have been executed, including a reminder system for any required follow-up.
- Candidate should be updated on legal trends with respect to the eCommerce industry.
- Drafting, Vetting & Negotiating Contracts for the Organization
- Creating cases database of the office (MIS)
Skills required :
- Knowledge of Corporate Legal Issues, drafting and reviewing Legal Agreements, understanding of business and financial combination.
- Good understanding of various aspects of business, specifically in e-commerce/NBFC
- Drive legal activity as per the requirements of the fintech start-up Organization
- Check ways and means for taking strict legal actions against the defaulters
- Ensure and standardize a process for effective legal actions against all the defaulters
- Provide legal opinion for taking possession/attachment of properties through legal means
- Identify the legal provisions
- Drafting and vetting of various agreements, loan documents, policies and processes, and documents as may be requested by various departments
General requirement :
- Candidate with a LAW background
- Candidate with experience in FinTech and NBFC's
- Ability and willingness to learn the process and digital orientation.
About us :
MobiKwik is India's largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-com websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap.
MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised funding from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments.
With MobiKwik, users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and netbanking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most MobiKwik users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse use cases such as recharge, bills, food, grocery, travel & cabs, shopping, entertainment, etc. Users can also make bank to bank transfers via UPI to friends and family using MobiKwik. Users today enjoy MobiKwik wallet services on Android, Windows, and iOS mobile applications and on MobiKwik.com.
MobiKwik aspires to be the largest source of digital transactions in India.