AM HR at MMTC - PAMP India Private Limited
Views:2012 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
MMTC-PAMP - Product Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Product Analyst, Digital Gold
MMTC-PAMP India Pvt. Ltd. is a joint venture between Switzerland based bullion brand, PAMP SA, and MMTC Ltd, a Government of India Undertaking. It was set up in 2008 and commenced production in 2012.
We run India's only fully integrated ecosystem for Gold. We operate India's largest refinery, own network of scrap collection and assaying centres, manufacture highest quality coins and souvenirs and operate one of the world's largest digital gold platforms. MMTC-PAMP India Pvt. Ltd. offers digital gold product to end users through partner platforms such as Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, Motilal Oswal and HDFC Securities. MMTC-PAMP commands around 80% share of the digital gold market in India.
What will you be doing?
This position is in the digital gold team at MMTC-PAMP. You will be responsible to implement process improvement projects (technology), integrate new partner platforms and launch new product features. You will work closely with internal and external IT teams and partner platforms (clients) to deliver projects for internal and external teams.
- Gathering business requirements and create detailed product requirement documents (PRDs)
- Manage and execute projects end to end independently
- Work with cross-functional teams including business, marketing, legal, customer support and IT team.
- Prioritize feature requirements and manage release management process with the technology team
- Improve experience for end-customers, internal operations teams and external partner platforms using technology
- Solve complex issues to remove bottlenecks and deliver results
- Analyse data to uncover key insights and track product performance
What are we looking for?
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate confident across various cross- functional teams
- Have a product mind-set to be able to understand requirements of end-clients, internal teams and partner platforms
- Strong number crunching and quantitative skills
- Educational qualification: BE/B.Tech from a premier institute and MBA (not mandatory)
- 2-4 years of professional experience preferably in technology systems implementations or as part of product team