HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:183 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
MLR Operation Manager - Promotional Material - Pharma (7-14 yrs)
MLR Operation Manager (Promotional Material-Pharma)
Details of Job Responsibilities : Candidate should have experience in MLR end to end process (MUST)
- Program management, financial acumen, and new business support
- Demonstrates proficiency to define the scope, estimate, plan, and monitor and review projects to closure as per the expectations.
- Ability to understand how decisions affect the bottom line, knows about general financial and accounting principles and practices that affect operations, understands the procedures of the financial management, such as financial authority level and approval process, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, etc.
- Demonstrates proficiency in understanding client requirements, effectively communicates effort estimates, develop solutions to formulate a robust winning strategy.
- Team development
- Fosters employee growth by providing a supportive learning and development environment
- Shares experiences for constructive outcomes. Enables team members to discuss their aspirations, goals, and shortcomings and develops plans to address these
- Provides honest, timely, constructive and specific feedback on performance, even if it is hard feedback, leading to the true development
- Relationship management (internal and client)
- Develops and maintains win-win relationships and partnerships (builds formal relationships by being reliable and dependable
- Makes conscious efforts to have informal contacts with clients, both internal and external, beyond the closure of current engagements
- Develops relationships with key stakeholders in client organizations. Utilizes these to create mindshare for client.
- Acknowledges life events as well as personal and professional accomplishment of others in a timely fashion
- Problem solving and business acumen
- Understands the problem from multiple dimensions. Solves problems in a timely fashion by generating and assessing options, evaluating implications and implementing solutions thoroughly
- Identifies and executes financial drivers of own function to enhance profitability/productivity/ market share for business growth
- Continuously seeks information from current clients and prospects to understand emerging needs and make meaningful interpretations
- Leadership and stakeholder management
- Demonstrates ability to foster a great relationship with internal and external stakeholders by skillfully managing the expectations to achieve great client satisfaction
- Assesses how key stakeholders are likely to react to various situations. Develops unique responses based on sensitivities. Adapts presentations to the audience when speaking or presenting them accordingly
- Demonstrates ability to effectively manage conflicts with stakeholders and keep the project goals on track by creating positive win-win outcomes
Risk management :
- Demonstrates proficiency at identifying, mitigating and transferring risks to ensure successful delivery of projects - the ability to identify and monitor risks (threats and opportunities), plan and implement responses to those risks and respond to other issues that affect the change initiative
- Understands the impact of risk in multiple projects and communicates the impact of identified risks and recommends corrective action
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.