Director - Human Resources at Mitron TV
Views:250 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mitron - Copy Writer (3-5 yrs)
Mitron - Copy Writer
- Founded in 2020 by Shivank Agarwal and Anish Khandelwal, Mitron is a short-form social entertainment app that allows users to create entertaining, educative, and engaging content. In the era of the modern smartphone, technology seems like an artificial constraint for self-expression and creativity. Our aim is to empower the creators to produce expressive content, build large audience communities, and help them create engagement in a way that technology just disappears seamlessly in the background.
- Mitron has recorded 35 Mn+ downloads in a span of few weeks since launch with almost 9 Bn+ video views per month. With 5M+ daily active users and 17M+ monthly active users, if you are looking for an opportunity to work and build something to scale to billions (audience, network, videos, comments, chat) we have the challenge awaiting you
- Developing creative ideas and concepts often in partnership with the design and video team.
- Work with the creative team to brainstorm ideas and to execute the creatives for the ongoing brand campaigns
- Work on videos, copies, scripts, and concepts that can be adapted for campaigns and also PGC.
- Use newer means of digital techniques like trend marketing to come up with relatable and insightful ideas
- Build insights, communication strategy and strong creatives following the brand guidelines.
- Researching trends, news and social media content,technology formats, content type for strategic use in content development.
- Proof reading to ensure content and grammatical accuracy.
Expected competencies :
- 3 - 5 years of copywriting experience, Advertising Agency experience preferred.
- Good writing skills with portfolio of samples showcasing creative work
- Excellent attention to detail and deep understanding of the online content space
- Very good understanding of short video platforms and well versed with the recent entertainment trends.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects at the same time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.