Senior Manager People Operations at Humain Health (Mirable Health Services Pvt. Ltd)
Views:4367 Applications:423 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mirable Health Services - Director - Marketing (10-20 yrs)
About Humain Health:
Humain Health, India's first artificial intelligence-powered laboratory chain, is on a mission to be the most humane provider of healthcare.
Humain = Human + AI
By bringing together leading medical expertise and cutting-edge technology, Humain is ushering in multidisciplinary convergence, patient centricity and superior results to revolutionise diagnostics.
We are the first tech company in the world which has taken up the challenge to provide a facelift to the diagnostic industry by becoming a solution provider and an operator. We believe that there is only one source of truth in healthcare and it is the diagnostic test data.
At Mirable & SigTuple, we are leveraging the power of frontier technologies like AI to bring accessibility, affordability, accuracy as well as much needed transparency in the healthcare. We have selected Humain (HUMAN + AI) as our brand name with a vision to become the most humane diagnostic service provider for our customers.
We are a very diverse team of engineers, doctors, regulatory experts, data scientists, designers etc. who are working together to make a difference in healthcare. Our technology team is working to design and develop "Aionic" - state of the art AI platform to power diagnostic test delivery and we would like you to be part of it!
About the role : Mirable Health is seeking for an experienced marketing leader with responsibility to design, implement and drive content and growth marketing initiatives across physical(offline) and digital channels for its two verticals - Diagnostics lab and home sample collection. Someone who can demonstrate a deep understanding and knowledge of marketing ecosystem. You will also be responsible for effective measurement of digital and performance marketing initiatives. With a proven success in driving results in B2C customer acquisition. You will be comfortable working with complex challenges, and understand the value of rapid test and learn approaches
What you will do :
- End to end responsibility for organizations branding and marketing
- Increase customer acquisition
- Responsible for SEO & SEM and all aspects of digital marketing
- Ownership for online/offline marking & branding
- Responsible for marketing analytics and Ownership of marketing budget
- Improvising organizations marketing plan
- Providing leadership in the design and production of all aspects of visual marketing needs.
- Overseeing the market research and analysis of the competition
- Collaborating with the management and research teams on product development to drive goals
- Overseeing the CRM process.
What you will need :
- MBA in marketing
- Atleast 10 years of experience in marketing
- Proven track record in growth marketing and achieving difficult targets
- Expertise in establishing new brands
- Passionate, self-motivated, hard worker, eager to succeed, flexible, a problem-solver and a great team player.
- Exceptional in planning and execution
- Proficient in written, verbal communication and presentation.
- Sound understanding and experience with different ATL/BTL strategies
Bonus points if:
- Prior experience in FMCG/ Healthcare/ Start up
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.