MindTickle - Senior Role - HR Business Partner - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (8-15 yrs)
Senior Manager, HR Business Partner
The Human Resources Business Partner will lead and execute HR initiatives for a business division. The jobholder will be expected to partner with the business leaders to instill a culture of performance, execute talent management programs, provide advice on rewards, take charge of people operations and manage employee relations. You will need to create an engagement framework to enhance communication and drive engagement activities at the employee level.
The role will be responsible to deliver on the people metrics for their division and implement HR plans for achieving the division goals.
About Job Responsibilities :
- Execute People Programs & Initiatives for their functions in working with the functional leaders, managers, and HR CoE.
- Develops & executes people plan and priorities in working with business leaders of the function
- Headcount Budgeting to ensure a lean and performing team. Support recruitment, new hire integration, exit management to minimize impact business
- Drive employee engagement and culture development Initiatives for the function including pulse surveys
- Conducts and/or leverages analytics to provide data-driven insights /recommendations for decision making
- Talent identification, development, retention, and progression for their functions
- Change management and communication of any new organization design and change programs (new systems/ processes etc)
- Employee relations including compliances, disciplinary and performance matters
- SPOC for employees within the function for any people related matters
About the Person :
- Should have 10+ years of experience, at least 7+ years of which should be as HR Business Partner in organizations of repute, preferably start-ups
- Masters Degree in HR from TISS, XLRI, etc. A Bachelors in Engineering will be preferred
- Should come with excellent interpersonal skill, be energetic, proactive, agile, aggressive(can drive projects to closure) and have a structured thought process
- Should have experience of working in high growth, fast-paced, culture-centric environment
- Have a data-driven mindset and experience with data/analytics
- Needs to bring excellent social skills and high emotional intelligence - empathy, curiosity
- Strong communicator, ability to hold a room, convey a message both in a live and virtual setting