MindTickle - Project Manager - eLearning (3-5 yrs)
The Project Manager at MindTickle will support the needs of the customer-facing teams by collaborating closely with cross-departmental leaders to ensure the objectives and outcomes of the enablement programs align with the strategic initiatives of the company.
Enablement programs at MindTickle require thoughtful planning, execution, reporting, and reinforcement, and this role will help with not only strategic planning, but will also be largely responsible for the administration of the day-to-day maintenance of the MindTickle site. This is a unique and important role because it requires a technical mindset as well as a strategic one; this role will help make decisions directly related to how the Customer success group consumes learning and enablement.
The CSG Project Manager will report to the CSG strategy & operations head.
- Mapping out curriculum overviews to ensure maximum adoption of programs
- Use key principles of learning when creating enablement programs; this role will be a hybrid of instructional design, curriculum design and development, and site administration
- Using reporting methods to pivot strategies and understand adoption rates
- Leverage feedback constantly from the team to make sure the programs are in line with revenue expectations
- Work collaboratively with marketing, PMM, and Product to align on goals and objectives for product release, messaging and positioning, and demos
- Conduct and report on market/industry trends and updates
- Recommend competency enablement based on results of site reporting and adoption
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- 3-5 years of work experience in E-learning or learning and design
- Strong ability to map processes to enablement programs
- Willingness to work collaboratively with internal, cross-functional groups
- Ability to use reporting to make sound decisions that will positively impact productivity and revenue
- Strong communication skills and strong project management