HR at Mindtickle
Views:359 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
MindTickle - Product Manager (3-6 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Understand Product & GTM strategy, market direction, competitive landscape and customer needs to build the Product Roadmap.
- Understand user behavior, discover customer problems and requirements, prioritize them & translate them into user stories.
- Understand complexities associated with scale and work closely with design & engineering to solve these challenges
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the products
- Collaborate with design, engineering, program management and QA closely to ensure timely delivery and high-quality execution.
- Help Sales Enablement team, Customer Success Teams, Professional Services Team be up-to-date on product and product-related objections.
- Work closely with leadership and stakeholders to define product strategy, quarterly goals, key success metrics, and report the successes and roadblocks.
- Manage or Help in product launch along with Product Marketing.
- 3+ years of work experience, with at least 3+ years experience working as a product manager/as a tech entrepreneur.
- Exceptionally astute at identifying user's pain-points and needs, connecting the dots, and coming up with strategic solutions. Highly creative individual with a strong desire to innovate.
- Metric-driven. Must have a track record of demonstrable experiences in analyzing and understanding data/usage trends and productizing these as insights. Hands on knowledge of Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Metabase or similar analytical tools.
- Ability to effortlessly communicate with a global audience and translate uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans.
- Good understanding of modern platforms and frameworks, APIs, as well as issues related to scalability and performance
- First principles thinking & Ability to prioritise ruthlessly. Attention to detail and a fine design sense.
- Good understanding of data analysis and software engineering to be able to communicate effectively with engineering team
- Passion to drive things end-to-end from ideation to final packaging and deployment.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines in a frenetic and dynamic environment.
- A strong team player with ability to build cross-team partnerships and strategic alignment; and to influence without direct authority.
- Previous experience managing platform products in a SaaS organization is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.