HR at Mindtickle
Views:467 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
MindTickle - Product Analyst (2-4 yrs)
We are seeking a talented individual to join us, for providing effective analysis of the engagement and performance of mindtickle. You will be working closely with multidisciplinary and cross-functional teams to interpret requirements, design analytics, and deliver answers required to enable the business to make decisions. As a Product Analyst on this team, you will directly shape the future of advanced analytics at mindtickle by developing cutting-edge analytic capabilities for use in the business.
We're looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to shifting conditions, priorities, or deadlines, is meticulous and detail-oriented, and is a self-starter. You will employ advanced analytic techniques in the exploration of actionable insights and the development of these new capabilities. The ideal candidate will have relevant domain knowledge in computer science, and strong business acumen. Ability to think out of the box as well as work in a fast-paced environment is important to be successful in this role.
Analytical thinking and problem-solving - a MUST.
- 2-4 years of experience in an analyst or data science type role, working with large data sets.
- Experience and proficiency in data visualization software like Tableau or PowerBI or equivalent preferred.
- Proficient in SQL, R or Python preferred.
- A strong understanding of relational databases and a passion for data analysis.
- Able to spot trends and interesting anomalies.
- Passionate for translating data and trends into meaningful insights and stories.
- Good written communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.