HR at Mindtickle
Views:1710 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
MindTickle - Manager - Strategy & Operations - CEO Office - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (3-5 yrs)
Strategy & Operations Manager, CEOs Office
- You'll be an integral part of shaping Mindickle's growth journey, working closely with the CEO, the Chief of staff, and the rest of the core leadership team (CXOs).
- You will drive business strategy, identify growth levers & strategic initiatives and drive cross-functional execution.
Your key responsibilities would include :
Business Strategy :
- Define overall roadmap for medium to long term ARR growth, with desirable SaaS metrics - through a deep assessment of both organic and inorganic growth opportunities
- Build a sharp understanding of the continuously evolving SaaS landscape, trends in B2B Sales and GTM, Enterprise and Commercial Customer needs, and buying behavior related to sales technology
- Conduct an ongoing study of emerging business models, best practices, and product innovation across the Sales tech stack
- Track and pre-empt competitor and ecosystem dynamics and accordingly align our proactive response and market positioning with the leadership team
- Lead ongoing scenario planning basis market trends, growth outlook, and its business implications
- Identify, define and scope high impact strategic initiatives from time to time: with the objective expedite growth and improving business performance
Strategic Initiatives :
Take end-to-end ownership of high-priority initiatives that are typically beyond business as usual. These would be defined from time to time, in consultation with the Chief of Staff and the CEO. Examples include :
- Build a framework and blueprint for strategic partnerships - across training partners, ISVs, and management consulting Firms.
- Manage Ecosystem partnerships with other technology providers and SaaS players
- Create a best-in-class customer success engine to maximize business impact for clients
- Drive overall IPO readiness with internal systems and external stakeholder positioning,
working closely with the CFO
- Define and track cross-functional workflows, systems & processes and work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver strategic projects
- Pre-empt dependencies and proactively solve them
- Drive, influence, and debottleneck functional leaders and teams for robust execution against
current year plans as well as strategic projects
- Help functional leaders identify and bridge gaps between planning and execution
- Establish robust tracking review mechanisms, KPIs, and dashboards to track progress and flag risks
Job Requirements :
- 3 to 5 years of experience in consulting, general management, operations, or strategy roles with a track record of consistent, outstanding achievements. Experience in strategy consulting, starting up or fast-growing SaaS organizations is preferred.
- Hands-on, operational experience in TMT domain (Technology, Media & Telecom) and at least one function of a SaaS business, e.g. product development, sales, demand generation, etc., would be a big plus (though not a necessity for the role).
- Sharp Problem-Solving Skills, Strategic Mindset, and Business Acumen
- Ability to work in a dynamic and ambiguous environment. You will be required to drive
structure and clarity where there is little or none in place.
- Ability to, learn quickly, take initiative, drive complex projects and get things done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with large, cross-functional, multi-geography teams.
- Graduates and/or post-graduate degree from a Tier-1 institution is preferred
- This role will report to the CEO's Chief of Staff
Our Culture :
- As an organization, it's our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
- But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.8/5) to see why our employees love us.
- Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.