Founder & CEO at Mindseed
Views:1274 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:273
MindSeed - Chief Revenue Officer (12-15 yrs)
The Opportunity :
Our vision is to change the world by unlocking each person's learning potential. We currently have 35+ pre-schools & 3 K-12 schools across Maharashtra serving over 5000 students. Each school is a way for us to understand how humans (children/teachers/parents) learn and use that understanding to build a new way of learning.
Position : Chief Revenue Officer
Reporting to : Chief Executive Officer
Job Location : Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Chief Revenue Officer is a very broad role with exposure to each facet of the business and it is on each one to define how wide and deep s/he takes it. - You'll be responsible for the complete revenue generation at a company level, contribute to the noise at the boardroom during brainstorming sessions, establish processes and systems & ensure the deliverable takes place on-time, on-budget and is simply the best.
The role will also be very hands-on, so we are looking for people willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
The focus areas of Chief Revenue Officer are:
This means a Chief Revenue Officer has to consistently do things like:
1. Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
2. Develop and implement robust sales management processes
3. Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
4. Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
5. Fill management gaps by building and training individuals and teams in Sales and Revenue management
6. Drive a - lean startup- style environment of constant experimentation and learning
7. Leverage customer research to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning
8. Ensure that expenditures on marketing and advertising strategies generate revenue. Analyze and refine to isolate strategies that generate the greatest ROI.
9. Partner with product team to define differentiated offerings.
10. Continuously develop and refine value propositions and differentiated positioning.
11. Define go to market models across offerings and segments to access customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Exceptional critical thinking and experience in successfully solving complex and dynamic problems
- Ability to develop highly usable tools and systems, and oversee their effective implementation
- Ability to build strong relationships with diverse teams
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and result - oriented culture and naturally motivated to reach goals.
- Self starter with an ability to execute and implement change
- High leadership skills to motivate others to action by planning and controlling work being done.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an innate ability to channel different points of view.
- High maturity levels to provide a good balance of risk taking and judgement. Ability to operate independently of a large staff.