Head-HR at Millenium Infra Reality Projects Pvt. Ltd
Views:112 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Millenium Group - Tendering Orientation/Tender Filling Engineer - Water Treatment Plant/Sewerage Treatment Plant Setup (5-7 yrs)
Water Treatment Plant / Sewerage Treatment Plant - Setup- Tendering Orientation / Tender Filling-Engineer
WATER TREATMENT / SEWERAGE TREATMENT PLANT-TENDER AND BIDDING ENGINEER
- Review of information about demands and derivation of supply and proposal preparations
- Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
- Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization's requirements
- Contribution in cost and price calculations
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers
- Should have strong knowledge and working experience in Tendering Orientation / Tender Filling /preparation
- Should have handling of Tender /Bidding in Central Govt / State Govt dept's. For water Treatment Plant / Sewerage Treatment Plant set up
- Search new tender from govt. website portal or subscribe on tender portal (especially for our products)
- Analytical Report for our range of product for the tenders, where we are not eligible for tender due to the specification on existing products
- Need strong follow up on participated tender & quotation given to dealers & exporters/Field employees for tenders
- Need to develop technical training manual for new products
- Proactive for Demo Date - Need to procure or arrange sample / demo unit well in advance (at the time of tender participation and not at the time of Demo Date)
- Need strong follow up for EMD / Performance security / release procedure after tender process.
- Need strong follow up for due payment(s)
- Proactiveness for installation procedure thru field / Service staff / Dealers and /or self
- Service Complain Register & Execution file - Record to be maintained in Tender only
- Knowledge of relevant software and hardware required for billing process
- Taking Follow Up, Comprehensive Tender Bidding, And Payment Realization Management
- Must be able to add a new Product/ catalogue on the GEM portal.
- Must know how to upload invoices in GEM Portal.
- Upload all documents carefully & freeze
- Study documents and understand carefully the eligibility criteria, documents required, and other terms & conditions
- Prepare technical bid
- Prepare Financial bids in assistance with seniors
- Should have the Knowledge of submission of Bids like bunch bid, Reverse bid, custom bid & Normal Bid.
- Should have Knowledge of Comparing Products and rates
- Must understand vendor assessment, OEM, and seller profile related requirements in the GEM portal
- Must understand legal metrology rules for listing a product listed in the portal.
Skills : Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound Experience on MS Office, G Sheets etc
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Must have Experienced in Government E-Market Place, Driving Sales and business opportunities through Government e-Market Place (GeM) from Central & State Govt, PSUs.
Analytical Skills : Must have good experience of understanding language of tenders.
- Must have good experience into preparation of cost sheet.
- B.E. / B. Tech Electronics
- Practical experience in a similar position advantageous
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
- Well-developed negotiation skills
Experience : 5 to 7 years in same field
Location : Hyderabad
- Should be ready to travel all over frequently
Job Types : Full-time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.