Manager - Human Resources at Milkbasket
Views:2276 Applications:636 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Milkbasket - Manager - Finance (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Prepare Monthly Comprehensive MIS for the business and identify pockets of improvement from a financial and operational standpoint and effectively communicate the same to the senior management for action
- In-depth analysis of the City's overall financial and operational performance (Financial, operational, Marketing, Sales, etc.), identify red flags if any and propose ways to bridge them (Learning, Process & other Initiatives).
- Actively engage and participate to work closely with the Financial Operations team. Bring closure with accurate reconciliation between Management MIS, Org P&L and Operational Dashboards.
- Work closely with the accounting and control teams to track the business against projections made in the business plan
- Coordinates special projects at the request of the Head - Finance
- Play an active role in fund raising, due diligence process for Debt and equity funding
- Asist the Head Finance in managing reporting requirements to various Investors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.