Manager - Human Resources at Milkbasket
Views:525 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Milkbasket - Hub Head - Fulfillment Center (5-10 yrs)
Role Summary :
Hub Head will manage, oversee and direct all aspects of the Hub's operation - inventory, pick, pack, and delivery operations. The incumbent will establish processes for measuring, tracking, and driving continuous improvements while ensuring 100% adherence with the SOP. The role entails managing and reviewing existing metrics to improve the operations. The incumbent will report to Cluster/Zonal Head within the region.
Key Focus Areas :
Hub Operations :
- Cost Centre Ownership - Pick-Pack, Delivery, and Hub Operations
- End to end processes of pick pack delivery ensuring the highest level of customer experience
- Hiring, training, development, and discipline of workforce
- Addressing of CX escalations and reverse logistics
- Engage with central teams for all Ops and Hub related actions
Inventory Operations :
- Manage Inbound Operations
- Infrastructure support for all GRN and Inventory activities
- Prevention of Pilferage/shrinkage
- Oversee stock-in/ refilling processes
Additional Responsibilities :
- Admin & Liaison : Manage Third party logistics (TPL), internal audits, Liaising with RWAs (and others external agencies), Premise Security, Consumables procurement and costing through Admin lead.
- Finance : Ensure scrutiny and approval of all hub invoices, and control on miscellaneous spends through petty cash.
- Manpower Management : Hub head will oversee and resolve employee escalations along with hub HR team. Undertake employee welfare activities and strive to maintain discipline and productivity through necessary interventions.
- Projects & Facility Maintenance : Manage audit and approval of all projects, regular asset audit and maintenance activities.
Candidates we're looking for :
- 5-10 years of prior experience working as City Head/ Hub Manager/Operations Manager or similar role in operations preferably in fast-growing start-up, manufacturing, or service setup.
- Open to work in night shift also in first few months
- Prior experience within similar setup managing end to end Hub operations in both day and night
- Managed Hub operations with 200+ manpower
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills
- Experience of developing and maintaining key stakeholder relations
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, hyper-growth environments