Country Head - India at Milestone Inc
Views:2370 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Milestone - Associate Director/Director - Analytics (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for a Analytics leader, who
1. Is an Analytics though leader and executor?
2. Can technically mentor a team in the area of analytics implementation, reporting, data analysis dashboarding and process management.
3. Can create and drive effective and efficient processes.
4. Can guide and mentor team in non- technical areas and help remove impediments
5. Can proactively think of future analytics leads and accordingly execute process improvements.
6. Is a strong hands-on experience in Google Analytics - implementation and usage, Data analysis, SQL and Tableau.
7. Can put on a cap of star data analyst
8. Can conceptualize, design and implements solution for upcoming analytics challenges and opportunities
- This role will lead a team of business intelligence analyst and manager/s in India office we well as drive collaborative efforts and initiatives with other CoE team, product and engineering departments
- Milestone is excited to bring on this role to Sr leader in Analytics team in the India office, working closely with their counterparts in India and U.S., providing leadership, training and adopt new innovation in the world of analytics to improve analytics tracking and reports to demonstrate true impact of Milestone services. This person is responsible for managing, mentoring and growing a team of analytics implementation, reporting, data analyst and BI developers.
- This position is based out of Milestone's India office in Bangalore. This role requires the ability to operate on both strategic and tactical levels, touching all aspects of the Analytics including reporting, dashboard, BI development, data analysis and understanding of digital media and SEO.
- Oversee daily management of the India analytics team.
- Ensure high quality standards with great attention to detail.
- Technical expertise and ability to guide team in analytics implementation, reporting, data analysis dashboarding and process management.
- Sound knowledge of SEO, SEM, CRO and Social media marketing.
- Manage and monitor timelines for major projects and cross-functional initiatives as well as ensure smooth execution of day to day tasks
- Effectively communicate projects and priorities to both our India & US teams.
- Working closely with the Technical manager in India and head of analytics in US to ensure whole team is working towards the common OKRs and SMART goals.
- Stay on top of latest trends within the Analytics industry as well as ensure we adopt as team and company to stay cutting edge.
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams viz digital media, SEO and Design to devise and execute new analytics strategies.
- Manage, train, and motivate the team to apply the latest best practices.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department team members.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Highly effective communicator within your team, and with the US office.
- Experienced Analytics professions with a minimum 10 years of extensive, hands-on analytics and business intelligence.
- Great problem-solving skills with the ability to fill missing gaps and find opportunities.
- Excellent project management skills to deliver project on time and within specs.
- Experience in reporting, tracking, dashboarding, data analysis and CRO.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to analyze and resolve a problem at tactical, functional, and strategic levels.
- Effective communicator, collaborator, leader, project manager and problem solver.
- Experience in Google analytics, Google Adwords and dashboarding tools.
- Skilled at interfacing with clients and understanding their needs.
- Knowledge of hospitality and retails verticals is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree/PG in Engineering, Mathematics or similar analytics-focused degree
- 10+ years in analytics/business intelligence, with at least 5+ years at a management-level position.
About Milestone Inc.
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, digital media, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 300 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal's fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits - Mediclaim and paid holidays (per year)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Monthly and quarterly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, etc.