Mihup - Director - Customer Success (5-10 yrs)
Who we are: Founded in June 2016, Mihup is an AI-powered conversation intelligence platform that provides real-time personalized insights to contact center agents to improve sales and customer experience - resulting in revenue growth, reduced customer churn, and improved brand image. Our team is composed of engineers, machine learning scientists, and product specialists from leading institutions. Our clients include global Fortune 500 clients, and we are on track for aggressive expansion, in India and globally.
We work with some of the top enterprises in India such as global Fortune 500 companies, and we are on track for aggressive expansion in India and overseas. We are backed by Accel Partners and Ideaspring Capital.
- We are seeking a Director of Customer Success to play a key role in driving customer goals, product utilization. business transformation and revenue expansion by ensuring the engagement, success, retention and growth of Mihup's customers.
- We welcome all people and celebrate diversity of all kinds. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds.
Key Responsibilities: The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following -
- Leading, expanding, and mentoring the Customer Success teams by setting the strategy and prioritizing, hiring, training, and developing a world-class team
- Driving customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey; deploying programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases; collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Manage and nurture executive relationships with customers, including management of executive-level escalations
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Architecting the customer success organization and solutions to leverage and scale in support of our revenue ambitions, including striking the right balance for the services and support offered to our range of customer segments
- Partnering very closely with our sales teams to engage with leaders at prospective customers and existing customers to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them
- Expand our revenue in accounts through new sales and up-sell opportunities
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy
- Deliver transformational leadership so that the team is highly motivated and engaged. Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization
Key Skills & Experience:
- A true love for customers
- Demonstrated progressive experience in a Customer Success/Sales leadership role for a SaaS solution with proof of value add
- Technical and SaaS experience and an ability to speak to technical customers in their language
- A strong strategic vision for the customer experience and customer support
- A strong customer advocate with the ability and willingness to engage directly with customers
- Ability to communicate well with individuals, teams, partners and at industry level events
- A track record of developing and mentoring great talent, and building and motivating high achieving teams
- The skills to be a data-driven decision maker, with a willingness to experiment and iterate
- Understanding of the balance between internal services, external partners and how to use both effectively to support customers and grow quickly
- Effective and productive collaborator to drive cross-functional initiatives
- Empathy, humility and listening skills
- Ability to travel if needed and comply with the company's travel policy
- You can tell us how you uncover your customers business needs and align usage of your SaaS product to meet those needs
Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages as per or over market standards.