Recruiter at Microsoft
Views:776 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Microsoft - Indirect Tax Compliance Role - Tax Technology (6-12 yrs)
- A good domain understanding of indirect tax compliance landscape for multiple regions, working with different tax treaties and understanding the evolving tax compliance needs and translating them into engineering scenarios/features.
- Solid experience in implementing technology based capabilities to meet the various Indirect Tax compliance and reporting needs, for large scale enterprises, in an agile fashion.
- Working knowledge and experience in Tax Reporting system, SAP, Vertex or other tax engine will be a plus
- 4+ years Engineering Program Management or Software Engineering
- 3+ years with product/program management or product design experience working with partners in non-engineering organizations
- A minimum of bachelors or MBA degree / CA in equivalent field (finance, accounting), or equivalent experience in systems that support any Tax functions
- Love pushing for clarity in communication and can explain large, complex systems, in simple-straightforward language. Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation.
Preferred, not required:
- Passionate problem solver who continuously strives to make things better
- Enjoy wearing multiple hats and digging in to make things happen. Equally comfortable articulating the big picture and refining the small details
- Customer and data obsessed, always learning and refining your scenarios to deliver maximum business impact
- Experience working in a global delivery model