HR Executive at Microsave Consulting
Views:519 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Microsave Consulting - Manager - Social Policy & Inclusion (4-10 yrs)
- Experience in the agriculture, development, and social sector with a consulting firm, think tank, donor/development agency, research organization, or government
- Prior experience of working directly with the state/central government department/ ministry is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, writing skills, presentation skills, research skills (primary and secondary), intellectual curiosity, and passion for the social and development sector
- Experience in one or more of the following sectors - Food, agriculture, petroleum (LPG), fertilizer, rural development, women and child development, social protection, education, and energy
Experience in one or more of the following functional areas -
- Agriculture, digitization of agriculture, and agriculture stack
- Strategy and public policy design for social welfare programs
- Social welfare program implementation
- Social protection effectiveness evaluation
- Process reengineering and digitization
- Social welfare program design and direct benefit transfer
- Financial inclusion
- Public finance and expenditure
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Human-centered design
- Project management
Existing relationships with government, multilateral agencies, donor agencies, local and global think tanks, and industry will be given priority
The candidate will act as a representative of MSC at the DFPD, DoA&FW, MDoNER, or states government departments. The primary responsibility of the candidate will be to help and support (based on the TSU/ work for which the hiring is done):
1. The initiatives of the DoA&FW in the areas of Agriculture Stack/ digitizing agriculture, development of digital platforms, and developing use cases by using these platforms or as decided between the DoA&FW and MSC from time to time.
2. The initiatives of the DFPD in the areas of Public Distribution System (PDS) including ONORC (portability), supply chain reforms, data analytics, NFSA, among others, and as finalized between the Department of Food and Public Distribution and MSC from time to time. The candidate will also help MSC to execute projects/requests that MSC may get from the DFPD from time to time.
3. The work that we have planned with MDoNER on agriculture with the North-Eastern States.
Detailed responsibilities are mentioned below:
- Work alongside a team of consultants employed by MSC at the DFPD working on aspects of PDS including ONRC (portability), data analytics, supply chain, Monitoring and Evaluation, DBT, NFSA, among others, or with the DoA&FW on Agriculture Stack, digitization of Agriculture, among others.
- Provide strategic/ technical support to the DFPD or DoA&FW to ideate, define, and operationalize the initiatives undertaken by the department(s) from time to time.
- Provide operational day-to-day support to the DFPD to run/ implement the ongoing work in the areas of the PDS including ONORC, supply chain, grievance resolution, among other, or DoA&FW in the areas of Agriculture Stack, digitization of Agriculture, among others.
- Lead/facilitate discussions with the DFPD or DoA&FW, implementing states and union territories, and other stakeholders (such as NITI Aayog, other government departments, states, union territories, among others) to resolve challenges associated with the implementation of the PDS at state and union territory levels.
- Help the MSC team to organize quarterly/ monthly meetings/ workshops/ seminars including DFPD or DoA&FW, state governments, other stakeholders, and external experts on various topics concerning PDS as mentioned above.
- Write blogs, reports, and other publications for external dissemination
Other than the above-mentioned work that is aligned with the department(s), the candidate as part of the Government and Social Impact (GSI) team at MSC will also work with governments, development agencies, donors, and other institutions to:
- Define, design, and improve strategy and public policy choices:
- Design and manage research/study projects to gather evidence to improve the delivery of social welfare and development programs
- Reengineer and digitize processes to deliver efficient and targeted services and benefits
- Conduct pilots and support implementation
- Monitor and evaluate programs
You will be expected to manage collection and data analysis, write reports, blogs and articles. You will also be responsible for business development and client relationship management.