Confidential at Confidential
Views:1660 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:258
Microland - Manager/Senior Manager - Presales (10-20 yrs)
Microland is a Digital Accelerator. It provides enterprises the means to adopt and consume NextGen technologies in their quest for digital transformation. Incorporated in 1989 Microland has its offices and delivery centers in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Middle East. Microland enables global enterprises with their Operating Model Transformation, Business Function Optimization, and Digitization of processes and systems. The goal of our solutions and services is to drive profitability, improve business efficiency and advance process and system effectiveness for customers. Clients use our expertise to become adept at leveraging machine learning, algorithms, artificial intelligence, and analytics, to achieve IT/OT convergence and Bimodal Operations, and to speedily ensure Cloud and Mobile adoption.
As an organization, we have steadily invested in nurturing solution architects and practice consultants, digital lab teams and the top domain-specific IIoT and automation professionals. Our experts offer end-to-end business-outcome based solutions that are backed by contractual commitments. The Microland team has a remarkable track record of personalized client management and of maintaining strategic partnerships with technology leaders such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, Nutanix and VMware that allow us to craft high-performance digital businesses for customers.
Visit our website www.microland.com for more details
Designation : Manager/Sr. Manager - PreSales
Location : Bangalore, Gurgaon & Mumbai
Purpose of the Role : Work collaboratively with Sales and Clients to identify opportunities and design solutions which right fit the requirement
Work Experience : Overall 10+ years of experience
Nature of experience : At least 5 years- experience in selling consulting services, optimization, and integration services to customers at C Level Executives. Handled large, complex bids across various functions.
Competencies /behavioral skills :
Candidate should have experience in Infrastructure Management services pre-sales and have :
- Deep understanding of the business environment
- Should have won large scale IT outsourcing deals / Managed Services for Microland or other IT Service Providers
- Good conceptual knowledge of Operations Transformation
- Good knowledge of outsourcing models and should have structured outcome-based pricing engagements
- Developed new accounts, and have the capability to translate the customer business issues into requirements
- Is confident of presenting solutions to CIOs / CXOs
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Candidate should be certified in ITIL V3 and other relevant managed services certifications.
Responsibility Area :
- Candidate will be required to team up with technical, sales and partner specialists to provide complete solutions to customers
- Candidate will be responsible to drive deals from opportunity identification, qualification to proposal submission to defense to closing the Deal
- Candidate will be responsible to enable Sales to present the value of Microland solutions to all levels of customer's management and drive consulting sales
- Candidate will be required to build and develop the business case, provide relevant and sound business advice to the customer and present the same to various stakeholders within the company
- Candidate will be responsible for managing the relationship with technology partners for the solution purpose.
- Candidate will be responsible for driving pro-active account planning along with Sales director and conduct structured cloud/network/security assessments as a door opener services
- Candidate will be responsible for pro-actively pitching Microland's nextgen services around Cloud, Network & Security, IoT, and UC
- Candidate will be responsible to build and propose transformational services to customers, identify triggers, Identify key IT issues which impact the business and make recommendations to the customer.