Microland - Director - Sales - Digital Transformation - Strategic Global Accounts (15-18 yrs)
Microland Hiring for Director - Sales | Digital Transformation for Strategic Global Accounts
The Digital Transformation lead plays a leading role in helping to shape country strategy as part of Microland's- ongoing digital transformation locally, with three goals - to lead and evolve our digital transformation, to build the best digital solution play with our global enterprise customers and to create and share our Digital Transformation story. The lead works closely with core leadership team and the partner business/strategy team of Microland, to input to the design and landing of a wide range of field implementation solution and services in support of our overall go-to-market with key global Partners and customers thereof
Purpose of the Role - Work collaboratively with Clients to identify opportunities and design solutions which right fit the requirement. This position is an Individual Contributor role and will represent Microland in the region, Identify New Business opportunities (Unravel the opportunities in Market segments/industry verticals), Drive Account Based Strategy and Strong Engagement, Exceed Set Targets and work with cross functional team to achieve Business goals.
- The ability to work comfortably with key executives in customer organizations and key global accounts
- Ability to build and manage a partner/customer ecosystem in the local region
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft, Google, AWS, Cisco & VMWARE Solution Workloads
- Knowledge of both in-premise and cloud offerings
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise customer segment and technology trends
- Consistently displays excellent organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Deliver articulate, effective and audience appropriate presentations for Solution products/technologies, strategies and initiatives
- Has undergone complex technical and sales training (Solution Selling, Miller Hyman, SPIN, Michael Bosworth, Holden)
- Responsible for selling Microland's Digital Solutions and Service Offerings (Digital Applications, Digital Cloud, Digital Network, Digital Security, Digital Workspace Transformation Services, Digital Infrastructure Management and Cyber Security Services) directly to select enterprise named customers as a key focus area where they possess the sales and technical expertise required to conduct all phases of the sales cycle.
- Responsible to drive deals from opportunity, identification, validation, qualification to closing the Deal - Present the value of Microland solutions to all levels of customer's management and drive services sales.
Participate and team up with technical, presales and "Partner specialists" to provide complete solutions to customers.
- Responsible to build and propose transformational services to customers, identify triggers, identify key IT issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customers.
- Build and develop business case, provide relevant and sound business & technical advice to the customer and present the same to various stakeholders within the company.
- Map competition and develop appropriate winning sales strategies, often in conjunction with Partners.
- High degree of commitment and goal orientation is a must and must be willing to adjust to the demands of a dynamic environment.
- Overall, about 10+ years experience in selling, with a proven track record in sales.
- At least 3-4 years experience in selling managed services, optimization and integration services to customers at C Level (Executives).
- Candidate should have experience in services and solution selling i.e. IT Infrastructure management services.
- Candidate should have a good conceptual knowledge of IT Infrastructure technologies (Server/Storage/Network/Voice/Cloud/Middleware etc. & IT Service Management).
- Candidate should have developed new accounts and managed existing accounts and have the capability to translate the customer business issues into requirements.
- Candidate should have managed large conglomerates and global customers and must have engaged CXO /CIO's.
- Candidate must have deep connects with partner ecosystem in the region.
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills.