Lead - Talent Acquisition at Michael Page
Views:1032 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Michael Page - Recruitment Consultant - Human Resource Practice (2-6 yrs)
Michael Page - Consultant - HR Practice
About Michael Page :
Michael Page, a flagship brand of PageGroup is a global leader in providing specialized recruitment consulting services across industries. Listed on the London Stock Exchange (FTSE 250) and with revenues of more than - 1 Billion, we have close to 40 years of professional experience in providing tailored recruitment solutions. This has enabled us to become the preferred supplier for multiple multinational and Indian companies.
We are currently operating in more than 140 offices across 38 countries worldwide and have been present in the Asia Pacific region for over 25 years. Having launched in India in 2011, we currently operate out of Mumbai and Gurgaon offices.
In line with our commitment to this region and emerging markets, we are offering career opportunities to ambitious and tenacious individuals to join us as HR Consultants who are keen to excel in a dynamic, challenging and results based environment.
Responsibility Areas :
Your core responsibilities as HR Consultant would entail :
- Define your own strategy of development in line with the global strategy
- Acquire and develop your own portfolio of clients and candidates through networking and commercial actions
- Maintain your contacts with your candidate portfolio
- Select and present the most suitable candidates to the clients; advise both clients and candidates during the assignment
- Become a reference in your market while having ambitious business development objectives
- You are degree qualified from a top tier University and possess an MBA degree from a Top Tier institution.
- In addition you have 2-6 years of operational experience within HR, Talent Acquisition, sales/ business development domain and have demonstrated a strong flair for client facing roles.
- You have a solid track record of success in your career and an ability to influence & effectively communicate at every level of an organization.
- You are proactive, ambitious, entrepreneurial and thrive in a meritocratic environment.
What's on offer?
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- Industry leading training and development throughout your career
- Market Leading CTC package plus Excellent Bonus Potential
- International career opportunities to work within our worldwide network of offices