Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:6989 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Michael Page - Recruitment Consultant - Analytics (2-5 yrs)
Michael Page - Analytics Recruitment Consultant
About Our Client :
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in over 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities.
We proudly work to match the brightest professionals with some of the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders, as well as some of the most highly respected companies in India. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
Job Description :
Working as a recruitment consultant, your key responsibilities shall include :
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business
- You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery
- Additional you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond
- That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximize PageGroup's commercial performance
The Successful Applicant :
We are looking for colleagues with :
- A Masters Degree from a Tier-1 B School with 2-5 years of experience
- Experience of working in a bank while catering to mid-large corporate or working experience in the analytics domain
- Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as entrepreneurial spirit
- You have demonstrated a strong flair for client facing roles
What's on Offer :
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that is proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
We thrive to offer you a :
- Strong career progression opportunities
- World class training and development
- Generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- Global career opportunities
- Dynamic and competitive work environment
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- Opportunity to develop and lead a business unit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.