Talent Acquisition Specialist at Michael Page
Views:242 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Michael Page - Consultant - B2B Sales/Recruitment - Sales & Marketing Practice (2-8 yrs)
About Michael Page :
- Page Group is one of the world's leading specialist recruitment consultancies with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service. Operating in 165 offices across 39 countries worldwide, we have over 35 years experience in providing tailored professional recruitment solutions for international and local companies. We are a FTSE 100 PLC with revenues in excess of GBP 1bn.
- In line with our commitment to this region and emerging markets, we launched our operations in India with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and Gurgaon & are offering career opportunities to ambitious and tenacious individuals who are keen to excel in a dynamic, challenging and results-based environment. Current opportunities are available within the Mumbai office covering Mid to Senior level recruitment across disciplines & industries.
Job Description :
As Consultant, you will :
- Manage a spectrum of clients in Fortune-500, Large & Small Enterprises and SMBs
- Define your own strategy of development in line with the global strategy
- Acquire and develop your own portfolio of clients and candidates through networking and commercial actions
- Select and present the most suitable candidates to the clients - advise both clients and candidates during the assignment
- Partner with senior stakeholders within client organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements
- Become a reference in your market while having ambitious business development objectives
The Successful Applicant :
- You possess an MBA/Masters degree from a Top Tier institution.
- 2+ years of prior experience in consultative sales/ solution sales, account management & delivery/ candidates who have demonstrated a strong flair for client-facing roles are preferable.
- Prior search experience with a reputed recruitment firm is also welcome.
- You have a solid track record of success in your education/career and an ability to influence and effectively communicate at every level of an organization
- You are proactive, ambitious, and entrepreneurial and thrive in a meritocratic environment
What's on offer?
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- Industry leading training and development throughout your career
- Market Leading CTC package plus Excellent Bonus Potential
- International career opportunities to work within our worldwide network of offices