Senior Associate at MGB Advisors Private Limited.
Views:52 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
MGB Advisors - Statutory Auditor (2-5 yrs)
A Leadership role in Assurance division, business development and execution of client services and serve as a Trusted Business Advisor. Is in a leadership role and is involved in guiding, supervising, motivating and developing the team. Has clearly defined revenue generation responsibilities as well.
- Statutory Audit
- Audit Committee presentation
- Accounting opinions
- Client management
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
1. Leading and coordinating the planning and management of Statuary Audit assignments - pricing, billing and recovery, maximizing fee opportunities- with guidance from the senior management / Partner.
2. Develop sound value based solutions and apply technical knowledge in delivery of complex solutions to clients.
3. Business Development- Lead preparation of high quality proposals including developing the fees/ entry strategy.
4. Contributes to the profitability of the firm- Generates additional work from existing clients and supports in selling new client proposals.
5. Manages projects and processes- Balances multiple priorities by considering risk, importance, level of urgency, political impacts and other linkages.
6. Technical competence & strategic thinking- Demonstrates a good level of technical knowledge and judgment and has the ability to develop well-reasoned and researched arguments on client issues, demonstrates expertise in auditing companies in BFSI domain.
7. Risk management - Provides pertinent guidance and advice to colleagues on quality or risk management issues, enables colleagues to address risk and quality issues by providing advice based on his experience.
8. Knowledge management- Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and the firm capture and leverage knowledge.
9. Leadership & Team work: Creates a climate of high performance in the team, promotes a good understanding of his team's goals and contribution.
10. Counselling and people development: Proactively provides guidance on development of technical, interpersonal and soft skills to improve competence of the team members and counsels
11. Exhibit professional demeanor: Look and sound professional, demonstrate appropriate conduct.
MGB is a multi-disciplinary advisory firm providing a wide range of service in India for more than 40 years now. MGB provides professional services to a large number of listed and unlisted corporate clients, public sector corporations etc. MGB currently have its offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur & Bangalore. The firm has 15 partners/directors and a well experienced team of 250+ professionals and semi-professionals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.