Senior Associate at MGB Advisors Private Limited.
Views:414 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
MGB Advisors - Manager - Internal Audit - CA (9-15 yrs)
The person will be working with Manager-Internal Audit so essential to have experience and knowledge of finance and non-finance audit processes and procedures. The person would not only audit finance operations, but they would also audit other operations too. Hence knowledge of finance and non-finance terms is important. The audit associate is charged with reviewing the operations and compliance with policies and procedures.
Job Responsibilities/ Duties:
- Determine the scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager.
- Review the suitability of internal control design and procedures.
- Conduct audit testing of specified areas and identify reportable issues and dimensions of risk.
- Collecting data from different sources, maintain database and preparing driving reports.
- Interpret data and analyze results.
- Considering all the operational aspects of the business and work as a team to ensure that all issues are reported out accurately as per scheduled time.
- Determine the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the systems deployed.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Prepare audit scenarios and audit paperwork in accordance with standards and requirements.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Knowledge of Financial Processes.
- Establish working relationships with peers and seniors.
- Audit assignments include but are not limited to, Process Audit, Receivables Audit, Payables Audit, and Financial Audit.
- Check and inspect the accuracy of accounts receivable and payable ledgers.
Competencies required: (Knowledge, Skills & abilities) :
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and professional appearance.
- Rational and logical thinking with Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Team worker with High integrity and work ethics
- Proactive attitude and Results-oriented.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Ability to work with deadlines and without close supervision.
Qualification : CA