Senior Associate at MGB Advisors Private Limited.
Views:1362 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
MGB Advisors - Investment Banking Role (2-7 yrs)
Opening for Investment Banking
About MGB :
MGB is multidisciplinary full service firm that understands the needs of global organisations in this VUCA business environment. We believe in delivering solutions to clients with an emphasis on professional culture and personalized service. We believe in building relationships and partnering with our clients so that they can focus on their business.
MGB is a one of the fastest growing Business Advisory firms in India today. We are a mix of modern and classic business values where the average age of our human resource is less than 32 years while our partners and senior management have a combined experience of 250+ years.
We are Hiring for the below Mentioned Profile into Investment Banking :
- Research and analysis of industries/sectors, companies within target sectors, PE/VC funds
- Keeping abreast of deals/transactions and happenings, sharing of information to facilitate deal pipeline and assist in business development including assistance in identifying opportunities
- Developing transaction collaterals on active fund-raising/M&A deals/transactions preparing Information Memorandums/Pitch Decks, Financial models, teasers
- Assist in execution of active fund-raising/M&A deals/transactions valuation analysis, target screening, potential investors/acquirers screening, competitive bench marking, etc.
- Working with teams on active fund-raising/M&A deals/transactions coordinate with team members and work in team environment
- Updation of databases for deals/transactions/investors
- Develop working relationships with VC/PE funds, institutional/strategic investors
Location : Mumbai