Talent Acquisition at mfine
Views:830 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
mfine - Senior Lead/Associate Manager - Corporate Sales (3-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- As a Hospital-Business Development professional you will be responsible for identifying and partnering with Hospitals and Hospital Networks.
- Maintaining relationships with Doctors as well as with the Hospital Partners.
- Taking ownership of the performance of your individual Hospitals.
- Develop and implement goals and objectives that tend towards growth.
- Represent mfine in events, conferences
- Ensure partner (Key Account) profitability against objectives
- Maintain relationships with partners (hospitals/vendors/doctors)
- Organise and coordinate operations to ensure maximum productivity
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Candidate with excellent communication and presentation skills with relevant experience in Business Development.
- Result oriented, intelligence, bias for action
- Knowledge of Markets and Industries in the area of location
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment