Talent Acquisition at mfine
Views:1024 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
mfine - Manager - Vendor Operations (4-12 yrs)
Manager - Vendor Operations
About The Role:
We are looking for a skilled Manager for Vendor Operations to manage vendor activities and acquire new vendor relationships and identify suitable vendors, negotiate with vendors to secure the best prices for services and ensure that vendors fulfil their contractual obligations. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long- term success.
What You Will Do:
1. Handling, quote sheet intervention where required.
2. New corporate partners pricing negotiation and agreement closure.
3. Package activation and codes receipt from partners along with a dummy report.
4. Package live confirmation partner location wise.
5. Invoice closure.
6. Handover to account management and operation team.
7. New partners onboarding - Pan India to increase the spread.
8. Sorting issues if any above closure, agreement, package live, Invoice.
9. Relationship management with partners.
10. Dashboard view on B2B business.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
1. Minimum 4-5 years' experience in vendor operation.
2. The ability to build rapport with vendors.
3. Strong Negotiation and leadership skills.
4. Proficient in Microsoft applications.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Preferably from Healthcare Startup companies