Talent Acquisition Specialist at mfine
Views:1474 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
mfine - HR Business Partner (4-8 yrs)
Job description: HR Business Partner
- Guiding and implementing strategic and tactical HR programs that are most relevant to the business objectives.
- Recommend the new approach that in turn will impact continual improvements in our people practices, employee engagement, and employee productivity.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Partner with the business on workforce planning and skills assessment. Validate the business need and ensure this is aligned with the overall corporate planning and budgeting.
- Proactively review and analyse business unit data, trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Partner with the business, and continually upgrade the overall performance and talent availability in the business.
- Review existing and future state leadership roles, consistent with the strategic business priorities. Enable the business to attract and retain such critical and valuable talent in the region.
- Invest in critical annual and mid-year performance assessment and talent development programs.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Initiate participation and contribution to projects that will have an organization-wide impact.
- Provide guidance and inputs on performance & compensation programs, including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Postgraduate degree in HR from a premiere college
- 4 to 8 years relevant experience in the area of HR business partnering & operational HR
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR to handle complex projects and stakeholders- engagement: Business Partnering, Change Agent, Talent Acquisition & Management, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations, and Rewards.
- Strong communication skills, build a strong working relationship with all stakeholders and the ability to influence fact-based and logical conclusions.
- Demonstrate high levels of Ownership & Accountability.
- Ability to organize their work, plan well and prioritize based on impact on work.
- Action-oriented and results-driven.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.